Achieving optimum scrubber performance is critical in today’s competitive energy market.
Extended periods of low and transient load are the new normal at many facilities. Optimizing performance takes experience, innovative technology and a proven track record. Primex offers customized performance optimization programs.
- Reduce operating cost, typically 10-30% of reagent expenditure
- Achieve continuous, reliable automatic control
- Raise personnel knowledge, awareness & engagement
Performance Optimization services include:
- Proprietary instrumentation and control logic enable continuous automatic approach temperature control in harsh flue gas conditions at the absorber outlet.
- Corrosion measurement coupons, holders and related analytical services yield critical information affecting equipment service life expectency.
- Personnel education and continuing data interpretation help sustain optimum performance
- Lessons learned and shared with your staff enable precise automatic control of SO2 emissions during low and transient load conditions.
- Meticulous adherence to emission permit limits during all operating phases ensures permit compliance while minimizing scrubber operating cost.
- Reagent preparation system modifications enhance safety, reliability and product quality.
- Personnel education and process data interpretation raise safety awareness and ensure sustainable performance gains.